Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Tips on Long term relationships

A relationship is a friendship. Therefore you should be asking yourself this simple questions.

1.Can this person be my close friend?
2. Do we enjoy going for walks together and just talking?
3. Can i freely talk with him/her about my joys and sorrows or personal related issues.
4. Does he/she feel free share his/her deep feelings with me?
5. Do we enjoy working for God together?
6. Can he/she be there for me when i need help or clam me down when am angry?
7. Can he/she be there for me to learn on when i cry?
8. Can he/she love me naturally for who i am not what i have or look like?
9. Is this person my best friend?
10. Can him or her share all he has with me, is he or she a free giver?



LOVE IS NOT A FEELING
LOVE IS DOING

YOU CANNOT CHOOSE YOUR FEELINGS
YOU CAN CHOOSE WHAT YOU DO.

No comments:

Post a Comment